About this Broccoli Soup With Carrots Recipe
This is a recipe for broccoli soup with carrots, which has flavor from the onions and garlic in it. It is a very simple recipe and very tasty too! You can choose to add more vegetables of your choice.
Broccoli Soup With Carrots Recipe Ingredients:
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 3 cups of water
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice as per taste
Broccoli Soup With Carrots Recipe Directions:
- Heat oil in pan, then add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and salt, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Once it has boiled, let it simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.